The Jeep Safari Excursion departs from Bali every Thursday and Friday and heads towards the Mountain Psiloritis at the famous Cave of Melidoni, through various traditional Cretan villages, off roads, mountains, valleys and alleys having the possibility of seeing the Cretan Nature. We have lunch at Zoniana Village and afterwards we return to Bali through different direction.
- Departure from Bali
- Pass Fodele Village
- Crossing old Highway, Heading to Astiraki Village
- Stop to Halepa Monastery
- Stop For Coffe at Amonas Village
- Continue to Zoniana Village for lunch
- Return back North passing Milopotamos
- Visit Melidoni Cave
- Return to Bali
The following services are included in the price:
- Guide (German, English, French, Holland, Belgian, Italian and Greek)
- Pick up around 08h20 and return to client's hotel around 17h00
- Jeep Hire
- Petrol, lunch and all Greek taxes
For More Information Send us your request through e-mail for availability and prices.